MERIBEL - Les 3 vallées - Savoie 73 - France - Ski Resort Info
FREESKI - MERIBEL - RESORT INFO
Any information on the resort of Meribel - Les 3 vallées: Discovery, history, winter sports, champions, gastronomy ...
- Meribel has 711 snow cannons covering 51% of the ski area.
The 3 Vallées has 2,000 snow-making machines cover 1/3 of the ski area.
- Snow is produced from a mixture of water and air with no additives.
- 85% of the ski area is located above 1,800 metres.
- 25 accessible summits, 10 of which are in excess of 2,500 metres.
- With 62,000 metres of cumulative vertical drop, The 3 Vallées area is equal to 7 times the slopes of the Himalayas...
- Due to altitude and regular, ongoing investments in cultured snow production, the 3 Valleys area is able to guarantee snow cover from the beginning of December until the end of April over the entire ski area, offering wide ski runs that are maintained nightly by 80 piste grooming machines.
MERIBEL SKI AREA
330 ski runs and 600km (370 miles) of skiing for all levels and all tastes, guaranteed snow with 85% of the ski area above 1800m... More infos
View all 13 Meribel Valley webcams... Webcams at different altitude of the resort and ski area / panoramic views. More infos
Buy your pass online and get straight on the slopes without having to visit the lift pass office! More infos
SNOWPARKS & FUN ZONES
Snowparks where beginners and experienced skiers and snowboarders each have their own areas, fun zones for little ones with mountain wildlife learning slopes, whoops... More infos